Road Information Centerannounces All-Russian Creative Contest
Road Information Center announces annual national contest for journalists for the best coverage in the media, social media and the blogosphere of topics related to the development of the road network, the history of Russian roads, technological growth of the industry and occupations in this field. This year the contest is timed to coincide with the 15thanniversary of Rosavtodor.
Editorial offices, journalists of federal and regional mass media, as well as road organizations that have specialized accounts in social networks or have prepared and published thematic publications can take part in the contest. You can submit text materials of various genres, TV and radio stories, photographs, longreads published from January 1st, 2019 to October 11th, 2019, as well as albums, books and guidebooks published from October 11th, 2018 to October 11th, 2019.
The contestwill be held in eight categories:
- “Energy of Roads” — the best article on road network development (for the Internet and print media).
- “Safe Road» — the best TV story and the best TV program dedicated to enhancement of road safety.
- “Road Operations»- the best radio material and the best radio program on road network development.
- “Road Evolution» — the best photo report devoted to technologies in the field of road facilities, the process of improvement and development of road facilities.
- “Time of Roads» — the best account in the social network in the road sector.
- “Along the way» — the best longread dedicated to the development of the road network, the history of road construction, occupations and people in the industry.
- “Road Dynamics» — the best special book publication (album, book, guide) dedicated to road themes.
- “Roads for People» — the best information Internet project/portal in the road sector.
Applications for participation in the contest are accepted until October 11th, 2019 at email@example.com
The awards ceremony will take place within the framework of the international specialized exhibition «Road 2019» which will be held in Ekaterinburg on October 16th-18th.